The average salary for an Application Support Analyst at Sybrin in South Africa is R296,970.
Is Application Support Analyst your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
R0 - R297k
R0 - R297k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Application Support Analyst
Application support analysts assist users of computer and mobile applications. They must be able to think creatively in order to implement improvements, and they may also be involved in installing new software and making updates. Software must be tested prior to being implemented and then re-tested periodically. Problems may be detected from areas where users have consistently reported problems, or when users are unable to complete certain tasks. These analysts may receive inquiries from clien…Read more
Application Support Analyst Tasks
- Lead teams and projects to resolve complex technical issues.
- Protect and insure the stability of the operational systems as well as maintain the integrity of the data they contain.
- Proactively suggest ways of improving system stability, availability, performance and reliability.
- Assess, coordinate and review all issues and impacts associated with applications support and business processes.
- Work independently on escalated issues.
Application Support Analyst Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
R148k - R573k
R39k - R288k
R48k - R159k
R65k - R288k
R136k - R499k
R362k - R883k
R209k - R626k
R23k - R153k
R18k - R193k
R62k - R346k