The average salary for a Restaurant Manager at Spur Steak Ranch in South Africa is R120,000.
Is Restaurant Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
R0 - R120k
R83k - R124k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Restaurant Manager
A restaurant manager is a person in charge of the daily operations of an eating establishment. He or she typically helps to hire, train, and schedule staff to meet expected business demands. The restaurant manager also sets standards for service and food quality and works with employees to see that these are met. He or she will typically also work behind the scenes, performing such tasks as handling purchasing, reconciling daily sales, and depositing restaurant receipts. In most restaurants, a …Read more
Restaurant Manager Tasks
- Hire, train and develop all restaurant staff.
- Create side work assignments and ensure completion with wait staff.
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings daily.
- Maintain all reservation systems and book to accommodate business demands.
- Maintain schedules, payroll and other administrative support to maintain food and beverage cost controls and inventory.
Popular Employer Salaries for Restaurant Manager
Restaurant Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Restaurant Manager
Years of Experience
This data is based on 7 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
R121k - R791k
R62k - R346k
R109k - R991k
R39k - R288k
R60k - R420k
R93k - R542k
R364k - R2m
R268k - R820k
R158k - R790k
R48k - R159k