Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Technical Advisor is R393,097
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Technical Advisors?
An entry-level Technical Advisor with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R204,499 based on 6 salaries. An early career Technical Advisor with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R305,165 based on 31 salaries. A …Read more
What Do Technical Advisors Do?
When an organization needs specific expertise on a complex subject matter that lies outside their normal area of work, they typically hire a technical advisor. This person assists the organization in understanding and performing tasks in their area of expertise in compliance with best practice. For example, a high-level university psychology study may bring in a technical advisor in business or financial services to help construct and perform surveys and tests related to consumer behavior or …Read more
- Work directly with clients and internal teams to execute technical specifications.
- Communicate across teams to ensure appropriate usage and technical.
- Customize and update products, features, and documentation.
- Document technical risks, requirements, issues, and training.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems internally and for clients.