Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Technical Support Manager is R395,624
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Technical Support Managers?
An early career Technical Support Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R302,840 based on 28 salaries. An experienced Technical Support Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R472,464 based on 64 salaries. In …Read more
What Do Technical Support Managers Do?
Technical support managers supervise a company's technical support. They must provide their team with strong leadership and direction to increase productivity. Being able to resolve the issues of customers and employees, being able to motivate a team, and being able to identify problems and recommend improvements to technical support processes are vital.
Strong computer skills, leadership traits, and technical accreditations are a must for technical support managers, as is an ability to …Read more
- Plan, direct, and coordinate of the internal information technology help desk.
- Oversee critical production events, targeting and managing trend analysis and metrics reporting.
- Perform administrative management of technical support and queue management.
- Perform extensive customer communication.
- Hire, review, and fire non-management employees.