Direct Marketing Manager Salary
Direct Marketing Managers in the United States take home an average $58K annually. For the most part, Direct Marketing Managers enjoy their work and report high levels of job satisfaction. Medical benefits are awarded to most, and a strong majority earn dental coverage. Men are in the minority of survey respondents, with female Direct Marketing Managers making up 71 percent. The figures in this overview were provided by individuals who took PayScale's salary questionnaire.
Job Description for Direct Marketing Manager
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans and advertising or promotional programs.
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.
- Plans and implements sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and international market opportunities.
Marketing Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Direct Marketing Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
The median compensation for relatively untried workers is $59K; in the five-to-10 year group, it's higher at around $60K. The average pay reported by folks with 10 to 20 years of experience is around $53K. Seasoned workers who boast more than two decades of relevant experience enjoy a median salary of $71K, which is substantially larger than the medians reported by folks with fewer years on their resumes.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Direct Marketing Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.