Direct Marketing Manager Salary
The average Direct Marketing Manager in the United States can expect to rake in roughly $60K per year. Most Direct Marketing Managers like their work and job satisfaction is high. A large number report receiving medical coverage from their employers and most collect dental insurance. Men are in the minority of survey respondents, with female Direct Marketing Managers making up 75 percent. This report is based on answers to PayScale's salary questionnaire.
|Salary||$46,362 - $96,547|
|Bonus||$0.00 - $17,000|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$36,575 - $99,329|
Job Description for Direct Marketing Manager
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans and advertising or promotional programs.
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.
- Plans and implements sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Maintain contact with key markets by visiting and investigating the operations and local conditions.
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and international market opportunities.
Pay by Experience Level for Direct Marketing Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Relatively untried employees who have fewer than five years of experience earn around $60K on average. People who have worked for five to 10 years can expect a higher median salary of $61K. Direct Marketing Managers see a median salary of $54K after reaching one to two decades on the job. Survey participants who have worked for more than two decades report bringing in $71K on average.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Direct Marketing Manager
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.