Educational Advisor Salary
The average pay for an Educational Advisor is $40,971 per year. People in this job generally don't have more than 20 years' experience.
$29,363 - $58,213
|Salary||$29,363 - $58,213|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$28,527 - $57,000|
Job Description for Educational Advisor
- Provide academic guidance and insight for prospective students, undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates.
- Communicate with school administration and faculty to identify and explain student needs.
- Implement programs to facilitate student enrollment, educational support, and various student activities.
- Contact student body through print, email, and social media to provide information on educational opportunities.
- Interview students to ascertain goals, strengths, and desires.
Educational Advisor Job Listings
Educational Advisor Advice
Q: What is it like working as an Educational Advisor?
Educational Advisor in Los Alamitos:
Must be detailed oriented. Must work well under pressure.
Key Stats for Educational Advisor