Head Of Facilities Salary
The average pay for a Head Of Facilities is $93,076 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$44,385 - $152,051
|Salary||$44,385 - $152,051|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$36,492 - $224,706|
Job Description for Head Of Facilities
- Analyze processes to find ways to improve safety, functionality, and aesthetic appeal of grounds and equipment.
- Support senior executives with a variety of tasks.
- Oversee monthly and annual budget, balancing cost of upkeep reports, labor and inventory.
- Manage the upkeep, machine maintenance and inventory.
- Manage and direct facility operations department.
Head Of Facilities Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Key Stats for Head Of Facilities
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.