Radiology Receptionist Salary
A Radiology Receptionist earns an average wage of $12.53 per hour. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
$10.13 - $20.14
|Hourly Rate||$10.13 - $20.14|
|Total Pay (||$21,097 - $41,901|
Job Description for Radiology Receptionist
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
- Interview patients to complete insurance and privacy forms.
- Receive insurance co-pay payments and post amounts paid to patient accounts.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, check-ups and physician referrals.
- Answer telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff.
Radiology Receptionist Job Listings
Key Stats for Radiology Receptionist
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 2 votes.