What do you wish you knew about your job when you first started out?
Stripper/Exotic Dancer in San Diego:
"Be Professional & Retain Quality Etiquette."
These are basic stripper etiquettes:
1. Tell him what you are or what you want to be: Never identify yourself as just a dancer. Most guys are willing to see you as a person if you let them see you as a person.
2. Talk about what you believe in, your values. Stay away from religion and sports.
3. If you make up an outside occupation or a place you've been, be prepared to discuss it in detail.
4. Guys with real money will lose interest if they catch you in a blatant lie. They won't call you on it, but they will immediately lose interest. There is no way to recover from this.
5. If you don't drink, explain why: You're a responsible person who drives home after work.
6. Don't play "poor me" games: Every guy has heard them. And they don't work as well as they used to.
7. Never tell him how you haven't made any money that night: it may backfire if he thinks you can't get dances because there's something wrong with you.
8. Tell him you don't do drugs (you shouldn't), but admit weed if you do.