Vice President (VP), Labor Relations Salary
The average salary for a Vice President (VP), Labor Relations is $167,506 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs.
$101,367 - $236,718
|Salary||$101,367 - $236,718|
|Total Pay (||$19,118 - $246,118|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Labor Relations
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Acts as a management representative in negotiations and grievances for labor contracts and agreements.
- Oversee investigations and provide advice and counsel to management on grievance resolutions.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of labor relations practices to maintain a positive labor relations environment and align with organizational objectives.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and policy and budget development.
Vice President (VP), Labor Relations Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Labor Relations
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 2 votes.