Vice President (VP), Labor Relations Salary
A Vice President (VP), Labor Relations earns an average salary of $165,787 per year. Most people in this job have more than five years' experience in related jobs. A skill in Contract Negotiation is associated with high pay for this job.
|Salary||$96,958 - $226,692|
|Total Pay (||$59,180 - $248,026|
Job Description for Vice President (VP), Labor Relations
- Ensure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- Acts as a management representative in negotiations and grievances for labor contracts and agreements.
- Oversee investigations and provide advice and counsel to management on grievance resolutions.
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of labor relations practices to maintain a positive labor relations environment and align with organizational objectives.
- Oversee staff operations, business planning and policy and budget development.
Vice President (VP), Labor Relations Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Vice President (VP), Labor Relations