A Human Resources (HR) Associate earns an average salary of AED 122,084 per year.
|Range||AED 0AED 288K|
|Salary||AED 43,139 - AED 238,390|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|AED 46,466 - AED 288,055|
Job Description for Human Resources (HR) Associate
Human resources (HR) associates work closely with human resources management. They generally answer phones, file paperwork, and set up meetings and interviews. It is important for HR associates to be detail-oriented and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. It is also important to be able to multitask as they will often work with one or more people at a time. They must also have impeccable customer service skills as well as the ability to solve problems. In addition, it is important that HR associates have excellent computer skills and be familiar with and efficient in Microsoft Office and other basic computer functions because they will be required to use these and similar programs in their day to day job duties. HR associates must have a professional demeanor, and they must work well with others.Read More...
HR associates must have a high school diploma or GED. Many companies would prefer that they have a college degree. Most companies also prefer prior work experience in HR or in general customer service. HR associates generally work in standard Monday through Friday work weeks. If it is a busy time, the HR associate may be required to work weekends or some evenings. (Copyright 2018 PayScale.com)
Human Resources (HR) Associate Tasks
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Compiles and prepares data for statistical reporting.
- Supports employment area with scheduling interviews, handling reference checks and personnel changes.
- Provides overall administrative support to the HR department, including maintaining, processing documentation and records.
Human Resources (HR) Associate Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Key Stats for Human Resources (HR) Associate