Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Technical Sales Manager is AED 215,000
What Do Technical Sales Managers Do?
Technical sales managers are responsible for a variety of tasks related to technical sales, including analyzing competitors, developing sales opportunities, and closing new accounts over phone, fax, and email. They are also in charge of verifying and entering account information, analyzing customers' accounts and buying history, suggesting related and new items to customers, and reporting and tracking problems. Other tasks performed by technical sales managers include recommending policy and …Read more
- Evaluate and provide analysis to management for new products and international market opportunities.
- Ensure execution of the developed sales strategies, plans, and advertising or promotional programs.
- Manage new business development sales process from proposal to close.
- Plan and implement sales programs for one or more of the company's product line.
- Ensure activities are in accordance with the developed sales objectives.