The average salary for an Account Director with Media / Public Relations skills in Australia is AU$85,193.
Is Account Director your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$81k - AU$113k
AU$81k - AU$113k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Director
An account director ensures that clients who have account with their business stay satisfied and current with payments. Account directors manage all existing accounts, taking payments and entering them into their system correctly. They send out bills, process payments, and make sure that their clients' accounts are in order. They also must attract new customers by visiting them in person or talking with them on the telephone. Handling paperwork and analyzing reports about competitors is also imp…Read more
Account Director Tasks
- Develop and manage customer relationships in order to retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Develop department budget.
- Contact prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking and customer appointments.
- Approve project timeline and deliverables.
- Develop sales in the designated target market by identifying new sales opportunities.
Account Director Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Account Director
Skills in Account Management, Business Development, Project Management, Client Interaction and Strategic Marketing are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
AU$49k - AU$90k
AU$55k - AU$135k
AU$54k - AU$120k
AU$64k - AU$149k
AU$53k - AU$124k
AU$44k - AU$69k
AU$44k - AU$67k
AU$57k - AU$172k
AU$46k - AU$81k
AU$96k - AU$302k