The average salary for an Early-Career Account Executive with Advertising skills in Melbourne, Victoria is AU$49,500.
Is Account Executive your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$0 - AU$50k
AU$0 - AU$50k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Executive
An account executive usually holds a sales position, typically selling services and products to other businesses and individuals. Generally, the executive's company sets sales quotas that must be met to succeed in this position. The account executive may be provided with clients and/or carry out research and recruiting to gain prospective clients; some cold calling may be necessary. When prospective clients are identified, the executive must work to discover those potential clients' needs and ma…Read more
Account Executive Tasks
- Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Sell the organization's products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Handle entire inside sales process from proposal to close; reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
Account Executive Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Account Executive
Media / Public Relations
Skills in Account Management, Client Interaction and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Media / Public Relations and Project Management.
Related Job Salaries
AU$49k - AU$90k
AU$53k - AU$124k
AU$54k - AU$120k
AU$44k - AU$69k
AU$44k - AU$67k
AU$55k - AU$135k
AU$29k - AU$51k
AU$64k - AU$149k
AU$46k - AU$81k
AU$39k - AU$64k