The average salary for an Account Executive with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills in Brisbane, Queensland is AU$61,581.
Is Account Executive your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
AU$52k - AU$72k
AU$60k - AU$79k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Executive
An account executive usually holds a sales position, typically selling services and products to other businesses and individuals. Generally, the executive's company sets sales quotas that must be met to succeed in this position. The account executive may be provided with clients and/or carry out research and recruiting to gain prospective clients; some cold calling may be necessary. When prospective clients are identified, the executive must work to discover those potential clients' needs and ma…Read more
Account Executive Tasks
- Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Sell the organization's products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Handle entire inside sales process from proposal to close; reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
Account Executive Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Account Executive
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Account Executive in their job title in Perth, Western Australia earn an average of 10.3% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Sydney, New South Wales (11.0% less), Melbourne, Victoria (9.0% less) and Adelaide, South Australia (2.6% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$49k - AU$90k
AU$53k - AU$124k
AU$54k - AU$121k
AU$44k - AU$69k
AU$44k - AU$67k
AU$55k - AU$135k
AU$29k - AU$51k
AU$64k - AU$148k
AU$46k - AU$81k
AU$39k - AU$64k