The average salary for a Marketing Executive at Crown Casino in Australia is AU$68,784.
Is Marketing Executive your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
AU$64k - AU$75k
AU$64k - AU$75k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Marketing Executive
A marketing executive may perform a number of different duties depending upon the specific needs of their organization. They may lead, plan, supervise, and check up on the circulation of promotional merchandise. In this role, travel may be required, as marketing executives often are required to attend trade shows to search for products, network, and meet new clients. Marketing executives also typically attend many meetings, a setting in which new marketing ideas, projects, or computer-software …Read more
Marketing Executive Tasks
- Develop press releases and publicity for each product.
- Make sales pitches through traditional channels and also social media outlets.
- Design tangible sales materials and other resources to assist sales.
- Conduct and analyze market and competitive research.
- Establishing goals, deliverables and results for marketing programs.
Marketing Executive Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Years of Experience
This data is based on 5 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
AU$54k - AU$121k
AU$44k - AU$67k
AU$55k - AU$136k
AU$44k - AU$69k
AU$53k - AU$124k
AU$56k - AU$118k
AU$41k - AU$70k
AU$64k - AU$149k
AU$39k - AU$58k
AU$49k - AU$90k