Analyst, Compensation & Benefits Salary (Canada)
An Analyst, Compensation & Benefits earns an average salary of C$57,908 per year. For the first five to ten years in this position, pay increases sharply, but any additional experience does not have a big effect on pay. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this career.
|Salary||C$45,513 - C$74,561|
|Bonus||C$993 - C$8,940|
|Total Pay (||C$45,870 - C$75,259|
Job Description for Analyst, Compensation & Benefits
- Examine and evaluate employee compensation and benefit programs.
- Assist in researching and developing policies regarding health insurance, retirement, pension plans and paid time off.
- Participate in salary surveys, and analyze data from survey sources to determine competitiveness.
- Price new jobs utilizing salary surveys or slotting.
- Write job descriptions and maintain database of all job descriptions.
Analyst, Compensation & Benefits Job Listings
Pay Difference by Location
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Analyst, Compensation & Benefits
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 5 votes.