The average salary for a Mid-Career Senior Business Development Manager in Hong Kong is HK$570,488.
Is Senior Business Development Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$542k - HK$649k
HK$13k - HK$185k
HK$550k - HK$750k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Business Development Manager
A senior business development manager is primarily responsible for creating and maintaining strong relationships and making business decisions. A senior business development manager is very similar to a business manager, and this position exists in a variety of industries. However, in all industries, many duties of senior business development managers are the same. They must plan ways to grow the business, identify areas of client needs, manage and participate in business negotiations, and app…Read more
Senior Business Development Manager Tasks
- Research, locate, define and target key business prospects.
- Work with customers to provide feedback to development teams for new content and products.
- Establish and nurture relationships that fill business pipeline with prospective partners and customers.
- Negotiate new partnerships and business alliances; work closely with legal experts to write contracts for new business partners.
- Create business development strategies; identify roadblocks and drive new business from conception through closure.
Senior Business Development Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Senior Business Development Manager
New Business Development
Years of Experience
This data is based on 10 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$180k - HK$778k
HK$60k - HK$526k
HK$221k - HK$1m
HK$120k - HK$2m
HK$16k - HK$307k
HK$33k - HK$856k
HK$196k - HK$665k
HK$245k - HK$774k
HK$473k - HK$2m
HK$598k - HK$3m