The average salary for a Mid-Career Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist in Hong Kong is HK$312,177.
Is Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
HK$292k - HK$366k
HK$299k - HK$366k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist
The role of human resources is one that many people will have encountered in just about any job, but there are multiple facets of a human resources department that help it run smoothly. Arguably, one of the most important roles in the department is the human resources generalist. The generalists try to maintain a steady flow of information and help between all workers, from the top to the bottom. This position primarily exists so that the role of human resources can fulfill its purpose as an eff…Read more
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist Tasks
- Acts as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Collect and analyze human resources data, and make recommendations for changes to management.
- Design and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Coordinate human resources generalists and guide all recruiting and employee relations processes.
- Administer employee compensation, training and benefit programs.
Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist
An early career Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of HK$305,204 based on 9 salaries. An experienced Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of HK$373,250 based on 11 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 20 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
HK$262k - HK$820k
HK$23k - HK$307k
HK$600k - HK$2m
HK$27k - HK$1m
HK$15k - HK$247k
HK$291k - HK$470k
HK$151k - HK$376k
HK$436k - HK$1m
HK$133k - HK$733k
HK$436k - HK$812k