Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for a Branch Sales Manager is ₹599,988 in 2023
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Branch Sales Managers?
An early career Branch Sales Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹461,326 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Branch Sales Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹500,000 based on 5 salaries. An experienced Branch …Read more
What Do Branch Sales Managers Do?
Branch sales managers oversee a certain branch, or location, of a company. They are in charge of the everyday business within their branch, and they work to manage client relationships by providing excellent customer service. Branch managers oversee the entire management team, with whom they work to reach daily sales and/or conversion goals, and report back to the corporate level.
Branch sales managers are in charge of all employees within their branch. As such, they are usually involved in …Read more
- Oversee sales managers and staff to ensure that all financial, operational, and sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for sales team.
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and is prepared to provide world-class customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales team and take steps to correct performance.
- Prepare budgets and closely monitor financial accountability of sales team.
FAQs About Branch Sales Managers
What is the highest pay for Branch Sales Managers in Bangalore?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Branch Sales Manager in Bangalore is ₹2m / year
What is the lowest pay for Branch Sales Managers in Bangalore?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Branch Sales Manager in Bangalore is ₹304k / year
How can Branch Sales Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Branch Sales Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Branch Sales Manager that oversees more junior Branch Sales Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.