The average salary for a Training Manager with Content Management skills in India is Rs 972,000.
Is Training Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
Rs 717k - Rs 3m
Rs 0 - Rs 100k
Rs 0 - Rs 100k
Rs 726k - Rs 3m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Training Manager
A training manager is responsible for working with departments, perhaps the entire company, to identify training needs. They also may be responsible for researching, conducting, and coordinating training. A training manager may need to supervise team trainers, who conduct training for the other employees. Training managers must be proficient in numerous areas to be successful. They often need to make their own training presentations or PowerPoints, as well as write lesson plans. They should ha…Read more
Training Manager Tasks
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
Training Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Training Manager
Training Program Development
Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Training Program Development, Training and Training Management.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 16 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
Rs 303k - Rs 2m
Rs 169k - Rs 810k
Rs 151k - Rs 984k
Rs 482k - Rs 2m
Rs 295k - Rs 2m
Rs 602k - Rs 2m
Rs 199k - Rs 844k
Rs 177k - Rs 967k
Rs 248k - Rs 889k
Rs 288k - Rs 1m