The average salary for a Training Manager with Performance Management skills in India is Rs 780,000.
Is Training Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
Rs 0 - Rs 780k
Rs 0 - Rs 780k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Training Manager
A training manager is responsible for working with departments, perhaps the entire company, to identify training needs. They also may be responsible for researching, conducting, and coordinating training. A training manager may need to supervise team trainers, who conduct training for the other employees. Training managers must be proficient in numerous areas to be successful. They often need to make their own training presentations or PowerPoints, as well as write lesson plans. They should ha…Read more
Training Manager Tasks
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
Training Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Training Manager
Training Program Development
Skills in Training Program Development are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Training and Training Management.
Related Job Salaries
Rs 303k - Rs 2m
Rs 169k - Rs 815k
Rs 152k - Rs 984k
Rs 484k - Rs 2m
Rs 295k - Rs 2m
Rs 604k - Rs 2m
Rs 200k - Rs 847k
Rs 176k - Rs 968k
Rs 248k - Rs 887k
Rs 288k - Rs 1m