What Do Trainee Recruitment Consultants Do?
While trainee recruitment consultants are employed by a wide range of companies, they are employed primarily in fields which facilitate a high turnover of employees and rapidly-expanding businesses. Those in this position must be energetic and very persuasive in order to convince qualified persons to work for a company.
Much of their time is spent networking to find potential applicants, which includes obtaining lists of college graduates in fields which best suit the company. It is also common…Read more
- Shadow established recruitment consultants on the job.
- Research job qualifications and vacancies for the organization.
- Perform outreach to potential candidates and provide education on job opportunities.
- Interview candidates and assess job qualifications.
- Educate potential candidates on job responsibilities and expectations.