Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Account Director is $95,000 in 2023
What Do Account Directors Do?
An account director ensures that clients who have account with their business stay satisfied and current with payments. Account directors manage all existing accounts, taking payments and entering them into their system correctly. They send out bills, process payments, and make sure that their clients' accounts are in order. They also must attract new customers by visiting them in person or talking with them on the telephone. Handling paperwork and analyzing reports about competitors is also …Read more
- Develop and manage customer relationships in order to retain existing revenue and attain additional business.
- Develop department budget.
- Contact prospective customers by cold calling, premise visits, networking and customer appointments.
- Approve project timeline and deliverables.
- Develop sales in the designated target market by identifying new sales opportunities.
FAQs About Account Directors
What is the highest pay for Account Directors in Boston?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Account Director in Boston is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Account Directors in Boston?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Account Director in Boston is $NaN / year
How can Account Directors increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Account Director is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Account Director that oversees more junior Account Directors, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.