The average salary for an Account Executive at Microsoft Corp in New York, New York is $123,314.
Is Account Executive your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$111k - $138k
$0 - $10k
$0 - $13k
$0 - $100k
$123k - $250k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Executive
An account executive usually holds a sales position, typically selling services and products to other businesses and individuals. Generally, the executive's company sets sales quotas that must be met to succeed in this position. The account executive may be provided with clients and/or carry out research and recruiting to gain prospective clients; some cold calling may be necessary. When prospective clients are identified, the executive must work to discover those potential clients' needs and ma…Read more
Account Executive Tasks
- Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Sell the organization's products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Handle entire inside sales process from proposal to close; reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
Popular Employer Salaries for Account Executive
The top respondents for the job title Account Executive are from the companies Yelp! Inc., Haddad Brands and Salesforce.com, Inc.. Reported salaries are highest at Dell, Inc. where the average pay is $110,000. Other companies that offer high salaries for this role include Salesforce.com, Inc. and Haddad Brands, earning around $62,400 and $55,000, respectively. Yelp! Inc. pays the lowest at around $39,809. Havas and BBDO Worldwide also pay on the lower end of the scale, paying $50,000 and $53,779, respectively.
Account Executive Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$33k - $68k
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$28k - $53k
$32k - $70k
$42k - $99k
$32k - $63k
$37k - $83k
$38k - $78k