What Do Branch Sales Managers Do?
Branch sales managers oversee a certain branch, or location, of a company. They are in charge of the everyday business within their branch, and they work to manage client relationships by providing excellent customer service. Branch managers oversee the entire management team, with whom they work to reach daily sales and/or conversion goals, and report back to the corporate level.
Branch sales managers are in charge of all employees within their branch. As such, they are usually involved in th…Read more
- Oversee sales managers and staff to ensure that all financial, operational, and sales goals are regularly met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with upper management to create project plans and set appropriate benchmarks for sales team.
- Recruit, hire, and develop a highly-motivated sales team that consistently exceeds customer expectations and is prepared to provide world-class customer service.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales team and take steps to correct performance.
- Prepare budgets and closely monitor financial accountability of sales team.