The average salary for a Business Development Executive with Account Management skills is $79,000.
Business Development Executive by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Business Development Executives Do?
Duties of a business development executive may vary, but typically include:
- Attracting new consumers in an effort to sell more products through the use of effective marketing practices.
-Finding other brands and companies to work alongside to reach out to other markets and to establish joint ventures.
-Research other brands and market trends, brainstorming ideas for new products and services.
-Build the brand's reputation with the consumer.
- Work closely with the regional sales managers …Read more
Business Development Executive Tasks
- Develop positive business relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for business partnerships.
- Write business proposals and lead negotiation of contract terms.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of potential partnerships.
Business Development Executive Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Business Development Executives?
Skills in Client Interaction are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Lead Generation, Strategic Sales, Business Development and New Business Development.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Business Development Executives?
An early career Business Development Executive with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $61,936 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Business Development Executive with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $73,000 based on 7 salaries. An experienced Business Development Executive with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $100,796 based on 5 salaries.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 19 survey responses.