Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for an Employment Recruiter is $52,381
What Do Employment Recruiters Do?
An employment recruiter is a person who helps to identify and lure qualified workers to work at the company the recruiter is employed by. Recruiters can work as part of a dedicated employment recruiting firm, or he or she can simply be part of a human resources department at a larger corporation. The recruiter helps to find and contact qualified workers, and he or she will often perform preliminary interviews and administer any screening tests that are required.
Typically, the recruiter works …Read more
- May be involved in writing and placing advertising for open positions in publications; online and print.
- Source, screen and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills for open positions; may utilize ATS.
- Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
FAQs About Employment Recruiters
What is the highest pay for Employment Recruiters in Alpharetta?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for an Employment Recruiter in Alpharetta is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Employment Recruiters in Alpharetta?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for an Employment Recruiter in Alpharetta is $NaN / year
How can Employment Recruiters increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as an Employment Recruiter is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are an Employment Recruiter that oversees more junior Employment Recruiters, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.