Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Professional is $85,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Human Resources (HR) Professionals?
An early career Human Resources (HR) Professional with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $52,733 based on 22 salaries. A mid-career Human Resources (HR) Professional with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $76,291 based on 9 …Read more
What Do Human Resources (HR) Professionals Do?
A human resources professional may play a wide variety of roles within an organization. Those in this position typically work in office environments and maintain traditional office hours, Monday through Friday. The formal educational requirements will vary depending on the company, but many require a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources. It is typically required that this person maintains knowledge of labor laws and industrial relations, and several employers will …Read more
- Maintain and process records and documentation.
- Monitor payroll and compensation policies and procedures.
- Organize and facilitate employee development opportunities.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, develop new hire information and orientation documents.
- Manage and perform administrative work related to human resources policies and procedures.