The average salary for an Internal Wholesaler at Lincoln Financial Distributors is $50,000.
Is Internal Wholesaler your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$0 - $50k
$0 - $17k
$0 - $69k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Internal Wholesaler
Internal wholesalers work in the insurance and investment fields, and their primary function is to work closely with external vendors and financial institutions to increase sales and seek new markets for their firm. Typical employers include life insurance companies, investment banking firms, and similar institutions. These professionals typically work full time during regular business hours in an office environment. Their regular tasks include building relationships between internal advisers an…Read more
Internal Wholesaler Tasks
- Work in coordination with Regional Vice President to achieve regional sales goals and retain assets.
- Resolve any operational issues as they relate to clients of the assigned territory.
- Respond to inbound sales inquiries, literature requests and service issues.
- Increase market penetration by setting appointments, delivering product updates and proactively cultivating new prospects.
- Make outbound telephone sales calls to third party distributors within region to promote financial products.
Popular Employer Salaries for Internal Wholesaler
Internal Wholesaler Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Related Job Salaries
$48k - $111k
$45k - $81k
$37k - $83k
$28k - $52k
$62k - $100k
$31k - $61k
$33k - $58k
$36k - $89k
$44k - $121k
$41k - $102k