Public Relations Supervisor Salary
A Public Relations Supervisor earns an average salary of $70,377 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 20 years' experience in this field.
$41,692 - $95,696
|Salary||$41,692 - $95,696|
|Total Pay (|
XTotal Pay combines base annual salary or hourly wage, bonuses, profit sharing, tips, commissions, overtime pay and other forms of cash earnings, as applicable for this job. It does not include equity (stock) compensation, cash value of retirement benefits, or the value of other non-cash benefits (e.g. healthcare).)
|$41,900 - $93,749|
Job Description for Public Relations Supervisor
- Develop and maintain relations with community, media and government.
- Train teams and ensure publicity strategies are coherent.
- Interact with potential and current clients.
- Create presentations, speeches, press releases, documents and graphics.
- Create and document publicity strategies and associated metrics.
Public Relations Supervisor Job Listings
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Public Relations Supervisor
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 4 votes.