The average salary for a Late-Career Regional Sales Manager with Sales Management skills in Seattle, Washington is $106,479.
Regional Sales Manager by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Regional Sales Managers Do?
Regional sales managers work in both retail and non-retail settings to oversee other sales managers within their district. They may develop marketing programs to increase sales of existing products or services, as well as introduce new products and lead regular sales meetings. They also meet with sales managers and analyze the sales data they submit for particular districts.
Regional sales managers must coach and monitor their sales managers and ensure that they meet or exceed all established s…Read more
Regional Sales Manager Tasks
- Manage sales management staff and provide direction regarding resources and sales strategies, establishing territories, quotas and training.
- Coordinate sales distribution of products or services to facilitate the sales process.
- Manage the sales generation in districts and major accounts within a large geographical area for one or more of the company's product line.
- Develop, forecast and monitor budget and utilize operational resources.
- Manage the sales generation in districts and major accounts within a large geographical area.
Regional Sales Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Regional Sales Managers?
Skills in Business Development are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Strategic Sales, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Relations and Account Management.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Regional Sales Managers?
An early career Regional Sales Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $63,600 based on 12 salaries. A mid-career Regional Sales Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $73,441 based on 25 salaries. An experienced Regional Sales Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $87,955 based on 26 salaries.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Regional Sales Manager in their job title in Dallas, Texas earn an average of 2.2% more than the national average. The lowest salaries can be found in Los Angeles, California (14.4% less), Houston, Texas (7.4% less) and Denver, Colorado (6.0% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 63 survey responses.
More Cities for Regional Sales Manager