The average salary for an Early-Career Regional Sales Manager with Account Management skills in Miami, Florida is $63,413.
Regional Sales Manager by
Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education Find your market worth with a report tailored to you Negotiate your pay with confidence
What Do Regional Sales Managers Do?
Regional sales managers work in both retail and non-retail settings to oversee other sales managers within their district. They may develop marketing programs to increase sales of existing products or services, as well as introduce new products and lead regular sales meetings. They also meet with sales managers and analyze the sales data they submit for particular districts.
Regional sales managers must coach and monitor their sales managers and ensure that they meet or exceed all established s…Read more
Regional Sales Manager Tasks
- Manage sales management staff and provide direction regarding resources and sales strategies, establishing territories, quotas and training.
- Coordinate sales distribution of products or services to facilitate the sales process.
- Manage the sales generation in districts and major accounts within a large geographical area for one or more of the company's product line.
- Develop, forecast and monitor budget and utilize operational resources.
- Manage the sales generation in districts and major accounts within a large geographical area.
Regional Sales Manager Job Listings
What Are Popular Skills for Regional Sales Managers?
Skills that pay less than market rate include Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Relations, Sales Management and Business Development.
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Regional Sales Managers?
A mid-career Regional Sales Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $79,997 based on 16 salaries. An experienced Regional Sales Manager with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $87,511 based on 14 salaries. In their late career (20 years and higher), employees earn an average total compensation of $110,000.
Pay Difference by Location
Employees with Regional Sales Manager in their job title in New York, New York earn an average of 15.3% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in Houston, Texas (10.4% more) and Austin, Texas (8.4% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Chicago, Illinois (1.6% less).
Years of Experience
This data is based on 38 survey responses.
More Cities for Regional Sales Manager