Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Social Media Director is $57,909 in 2024
What Do Social Media Directors Do?
Companies and organizations use social media directors to help build brand loyalty, form a customer service strategy, and assist with building a larger market share and brand awareness. The social media director normally interacts with marketing, customer service, sales, and branding managers to help form a consistent and effective strategy that uses social media to help these departments execute their respective goals. Using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and …Read more
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy, including projects and metrics.
- Handle brand and image crises rapidly to preserve networks and perception.
- Train and mentor across the organization to improve social media integration and usage.
- Create reports and integrate internal and external data and trends to guide initiatives.
- Lead social media projects, enforcing standards and monitoring progress.
FAQs About Social Media Directors
What is the highest pay for Social Media Directors?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Social Media Director is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Social Media Directors?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Social Media Director is $NaN / year
How can Social Media Directors increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Social Media Director is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Social Media Director that oversees more junior Social Media Directors, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.