The average salary for an Early-Career Strategic Partnership Manager with Marketing Communications skills is $61,140.
Is Strategic Partnership Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
$38k - $112k
$3k - $10k
$0 - $3k
$39k - $116k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Strategic Partnership Manager
Strategic partnership managers are responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships among business partners while also developing strategies to increase revenue for their companies. These managers are employed primarily by corporate firms, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations; while they generally work alone, they may also serve as a head of a department of strategic partnership. Those in this position have a variety of responsibilities which, in some positions, may c…Read more
Strategic Partnership Manager Tasks
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network by through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics.
Strategic Partnership Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Strategic Partnership Manager
Skills in Strategic Partners, Project Management, Account Management, Strategy Development and Contract Negotiation are correlated to pay that is above average.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$37k - $83k
$42k - $99k
$32k - $71k
$34k - $58k
$45k - $170k
$36k - $89k
$47k - $149k
$44k - $121k