Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Talent Acquisition Manager is $117,447
What Do Talent Acquisition Managers Do?
Talent acquisition managers actively recruit employees for their company. If talent acquisition managers perform their job well, they help their firms obtain the service of productive workers who add value to the business. Talent acquisition managers work in a variety of environments. For example, they often work in an office setting, interacting with other employees in the company such as a supervisor and various subordinates; however, they also need to go outside of their office to find …Read more
- Recruit potential hires and research hiring methods and trends.
- Foster communication and feedback about performance, selection processes, and staffing metrics.
- Partner with vendors and staffing firms, and identify strategies for using their services.
- Create methodologies to develop talent pools, assess skills, and comply with goals and regulations.
- Coordinate with leaders and managers to identify necessary skills and develop hiring plans.
FAQs About Talent Acquisition Managers
What is the highest pay for Talent Acquisition Managers?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Talent Acquisition Manager is $NaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Talent Acquisition Managers?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Talent Acquisition Manager is $NaN / year
How can Talent Acquisition Managers increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Talent Acquisition Manager is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Talent Acquisition Manager that oversees more junior Talent Acquisition Managers, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.