The average salary for a Technology Coordinator with Systems Troubleshooting skills is $42,575.
Is Technology Coordinator your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
$40k - $53k
$0 - $8k
$23k - $68k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Technology Coordinator
Technology coordinator generally hold relatively high-level positions within their organizations; while they may not be senior management, their role as project manager for technology solutions gives them a fairly broad reach across the organization. Most technology coordinators are responsible for the planning and implementation of a variety of technology solutions, which includes oversight of the complete project life cycle; this ranges from the design phase to the building and demonstration p…Read more
Technology Coordinator Tasks
- Purchase, maintain, and update technology systems and software for a school, college, or university.
- Develop and administer the institution's technology budget, and work to obtain supplementary funds through fundraisers or grants.
- Keep up to date with trends in software and technology for education.
- Oversee employees or contractors installing and repairing hardware and software.
- Educate instructors about how to use new technology and programs and how to integrate it into the curriculum.
Technology Coordinator Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Technology Coordinator
Skills in Network Management / Administration, Microsoft Office, Help Desk / Desktop Support (Tier 2), Windows Operating System General Use and Project Management are correlated to pay that is above average.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$28k - $55k
$48k - $111k
$33k - $68k
$28k - $53k
$41k - $102k
$53k - $132k
$44k - $87k
$51k - $97k
$53k - $98k
$12k - $43k