The average salary for an Experienced Training & Development Manager in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is $70,000.
Is Training & Development Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$61k - $93k
$64k - $93k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Training & Development Manager
A training and development manager helps their company with internal effectiveness and ability. Their responsibilities mainly consist of providing support to employees through various types of training. This may include holding workshops to introduce techniques to the entire staff, or working one-on-one with employees to tend to their individual professional needs. The training and development manager facilitates the growth of the individual performance of a worker and their ability to work effe…Read more
Training & Development Manager Tasks
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
Training & Development Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Training & Development Manager
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Employees with Training & Development Manager in their job title in San Francisco, California earn an average of 57.0% more than the national average. These job titles also find higher than average salaries in New York, New York (36.7% more) and Seattle, Washington (33.0% more).
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$32k - $67k
$45k - $93k
$34k - $68k
$37k - $77k
$54k - $134k
$40k - $70k