Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership Salary
The average salary for a Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership is $69,634 per year.
Job Description for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership
Branch managers of automotive dealerships are responsible for the total operations of the dealership, including sales, finances, inventory, vehicle service, team-building, and long- and short-term business strategies. The ultimate goal is to maximize profits while maintaining an excellent public reputation in both sales and service, and qualified candidates should have at least two years of viable experience in the day-to-day management of a retail operation.Read More...
Required areas of proven expertise may include human resource management, supply/distribution, accounting, advertising, training, and public relations. Ideal candidates should also have experience in the automotive sales industry, including overseeing a successful sales team and an efficient and profitable service center. Experience with industry specific operations software, such as ADP Drive Business System, is highly beneficial, and experience submitting and successfully executing factory warranties is also helpful.
These managers should have excellent skills in time management, communication, and analytical thinking, as well as determination and enthusiasm. Team building and leadership are the cornerstones of a successful sales team, so these managers must build a successful sales force which is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Those in this position must also dedicate themselves to excellence when dealing with all constituents, most importantly the customer.
Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership Tasks
- Manage and coordinate the daily operation and administration of a branch of an automobile dealership.
- Set and enforce standards for customer service, and receive and address customer complaints.
- Receive management direction from dealership owners, and submit reports on dealership finances and activities to owners.
- Monitor dealership financial performance, set business objectives, and implement strategies to meet those targets.
- Supervise branch managers, and oversee hiring, discipline, training, promotions, and scheduling of employees.
Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Key Stats for Branch Manager - Automotive Dealership
Rated 5 out of 5
based on 8 votes.