The average salary for an Account Executive with Sales Management skills at Estee Lauder Companies Inc is $77,500.
Is Account Executive your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$0 - $78k
$0 - $10k
$64k - $103k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Account Executive
An account executive usually holds a sales position, typically selling services and products to other businesses and individuals. Generally, the executive's company sets sales quotas that must be met to succeed in this position. The account executive may be provided with clients and/or carry out research and recruiting to gain prospective clients; some cold calling may be necessary. When prospective clients are identified, the executive must work to discover those potential clients' needs and ma…Read more
Account Executive Tasks
- Solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts.
- Sell the organization's products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
- Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
- Handle entire inside sales process from proposal to close; reach or exceed sales quotas.
- Attend special training of products and/or services to understand technical aspects of solutions.
Popular Employer Salaries for Account Executive
Explore the most common career paths for Account Executive. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Account Executive Job Listings
Popular Skills for Account Executive
Skills in Account Management, Business Development and Customer Service are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Client Interaction and Account Sales.
Related Job Salaries
$32k - $67k
$28k - $55k
$41k - $102k
$48k - $111k
$32k - $70k
$28k - $52k
$36k - $83k
$42k - $99k
$32k - $62k
$37k - $77k