Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Senior Marketing Director is $132,395
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Senior Marketing Directors?
An early career Senior Marketing Director with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $85,000 based on 9 salaries. A mid-career Senior Marketing Director with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $111,347 based on 59 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Senior Marketing Directors Do?
A senior marketing director has a wide range of responsibilities in their organization to ensure a company’s products succeed. They must make sure products have proper prices and appropriate advertising, and they must use other appropriate techniques to promote the product’s value to potential purchasers. The senior marketing director is responsible for determining the marketing plan to be used and overseeing all of the aspects involved in a product’s marketing and promotion. Advertising …Read more
- Evaluate and set goals for marketing promotions across media channels.
- Oversee a team of marketing professionals.
- Oversee research and interpretation of customer and audience information.
- Support and provide content to other departments for a variety of purposes.
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing and targeting reach.