Avg. Base Salary (USD)
The average salary for a Talent Acquisition Manager is $89,105
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Talent Acquisition Managers?
An early career Talent Acquisition Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $81,870 based on 13 salaries. A mid-career Talent Acquisition Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $89,575 based on 20 salaries. An …Read more
What Do Talent Acquisition Managers Do?
Talent acquisition managers actively recruit employees for their company. If talent acquisition managers perform their job well, they help their firms obtain the service of productive workers who add value to the business. Talent acquisition managers work in a variety of environments. For example, they often work in an office setting, interacting with other employees in the company such as a supervisor and various subordinates; however, they also need to go outside of their office to find …Read more
- Recruit potential hires and research hiring methods and trends.
- Foster communication and feedback about performance, selection processes, and staffing metrics.
- Partner with vendors and staffing firms, and identify strategies for using their services.
- Create methodologies to develop talent pools, assess skills, and comply with goals and regulations.
- Coordinate with leaders and managers to identify necessary skills and develop hiring plans.