The average salary for a Mid-Career Training & Development Manager with People Management skills in Seattle, Washington is $87,429.
Is Training & Development Manager your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
$76k - $103k
$0 - $2k
$76k - $103k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Training & Development Manager
A training and development manager helps their company with internal effectiveness and ability. Their responsibilities mainly consist of providing support to employees through various types of training. This may include holding workshops to introduce techniques to the entire staff, or working one-on-one with employees to tend to their individual professional needs. The training and development manager facilitates the growth of the individual performance of a worker and their ability to work effe…Read more
Training & Development Manager Tasks
- Coach and support staff through operational changes and supervision issues.
- Create, refine, and disseminate training manuals and other educational materials.
- Prepare training budget and evaluate instructor costs and performance.
- Support performance management and review process for supervisors and employees.
- Lead and evaluate training programs, orientation, and personnel development.
Training & Development Manager Job Listings
Popular Skills for Training & Development Manager
Training Program Development
Skills in Project Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Organizational Development, Leadership, Training Program Development and Curriculum Planning.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 8 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
$41k - $102k
$28k - $55k
$32k - $70k
$48k - $111k
$32k - $67k
$46k - $93k
$34k - $68k
$37k - $77k
$54k - $134k
$40k - $70k