Avg. Base Salary (ZAR)
The average salary for a Sales and Service Consultant is R161,310
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Sales and Service Consultants?
An early career Sales and Service Consultant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of R159,191 based on 21 salaries. A mid-career Sales and Service Consultant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of R187,809 based on 11 salaries.
What Do Sales and Service Consultants Do?
Sales and service consultants are responsible for increasing sales and providing superior customer service to clients for their organization. They are in charge of providing customers all pertinent information on products or services being offered, closing sales, helping increase brand loyalty and customer satisfaction, and responding to client inquiries and complaints in a satisfactory manner. They use a personal computer to keep an accurate records of customer interaction for future …Read more
- Prepare and maintain records for sales leads and progress status of accounts.
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
- Attend special training of products or services to understand the product features, trends or styles of the products or services.
- Sell the organization's specialized products or services to assigned customers.
- Build relationships and identify the prospect's need for the products or services.