The average salary for a Service Delivery Manager with Vendor Management skills in South Africa is R480,000.
Is Service Delivery Manager your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.
R251k - R635k
R0 - R61k
R255k - R692k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Service Delivery Manager
Service delivery mangers often are the first and only contact for a client who needs answers regarding information systems and their account. These managers must have the skills to conduct recovery exercises and be able to document every step and progress during the recovery. After every exercise, service delivery managers must create a formal report for the clients. Service delivery managers must be experts on recovery support, information availability, and managing service delivery for clien…Read more
Service Delivery Manager Tasks
- Manage service delivery for a suite of customers and provide day to day operational guidance.
- Act as the link between a variety of projects, customers, and resources.
- Recommend solutions to problems and cost-effective strategies for clients.
- Monitor team members to ensure that project milestones are met and delivered on time.
- Design and execute techniques to enhance productivity and efficiency and reduce risks.
Service Delivery Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Service Delivery Manager
Skills in Operations Management, Customer Service, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Project Management are correlated to pay that is above average. Skills that pay less than market rate include Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Related Job Salaries
R121k - R788k
R108k - R987k
R63k - R345k
R38k - R290k
R202k - R935k
R143k - R550k
R179k - R828k
R184k - R697k
R68k - R233k
R390k - R1m