Senior Territory Manager Salary
A Senior Territory Manager earns an average salary of $77,520 per year.
|Salary||$58,636 - $116,328|
|Bonus||$8,170 - $58,723|
|Commission||$19,727 - $49,493|
|Total Pay (||$76,105 - $140,835|
Job Description for Senior Territory Manager
- Maintain and increase sales revenue and margin with existing clients and new accounts within a designated territory.
- Provide and maintain regular reports, territory records, and post-call notes.
- Provide technical product training to distributors and customers.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of product lines.
- Plan, initiate, and direct the sales of products to new and existing customers through routine calls, relationships, and product presentations.
Senior Territory Manager Job Listings
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Territory Manager
Pay by Experience for a Senior Territory Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Senior Territory Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $98,000 based on 9 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Senior Territory Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $103,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Senior Territory Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $106,000 based on 23 salaries. A Senior Territory Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $120,000 based on 8 salaries.
Senior Territory Manager Reviews
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Territory Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.