Senior Territory Manager Salary
A Senior Territory Manager earns an average salary of $78,776 per year. Pay for this job does not change much by experience, with the most experienced earning only a bit more than the least.
Job Description for Senior Territory Manager
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of product lines.
- Plan, initiate, and direct the sales of products to new and existing customers through routine calls, relationships, and product presentations.
- Provide technical product training to distributors and customers.
- Maintain and increase sales revenue and margin with existing clients and new accounts within a designated territory.
- Provide and maintain regular reports, territory records, and post-call notes.
Senior Territory Manager Job Listings
Search for more jobs:
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Territory Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.