Senior Territory Manager Salary
A Senior Territory Manager earns an average salary of $77,520 per year.
|Salary||$58,555 - $117,255|
|Bonus||$7,946 - $51,064|
|Commission||$19,727 - $51,278|
|Total Pay (||$75,326 - $142,838|
Job Description for Senior Territory Manager
- Maintain and increase sales revenue and margin with existing clients and new accounts within a designated territory.
- Provide and maintain regular reports, territory records, and post-call notes.
- Provide technical product training to distributors and customers.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of product lines.
- Plan, initiate, and direct the sales of products to new and existing customers through routine calls, relationships, and product presentations.
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Territory Manager
Pay by Experience for a Senior Territory Manager has a positive trend. An entry-level Senior Territory Manager with less than 5 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $98,000 based on 9 salaries provided by anonymous users. Average total compensation includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay. A Senior Territory Manager with mid-career experience which includes employees with 5 to 10 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $103,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Senior Territory Manager which includes employees with 10 to 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $106,000 based on 23 salaries. A Senior Territory Manager with late-career experience which includes employees with greater than 20 years of experience can expect to earn an average total compensation of $120,000 based on 8 salaries.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Territory Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.