Senior Territory Manager Salary
A Senior Territory Manager earns an average salary of $77,520 per year.
$57,858 - $118,385
© PayScale, Inc. @ www.payscale.com
|Salary||$57,858 - $118,385|
|Bonus||$8,054 - $51,064|
|Commission||$19,727 - $51,278|
|Total Pay (||$74,430 - $146,014|
Job Description for Senior Territory Manager
- Maintain and increase sales revenue and margin with existing clients and new accounts within a designated territory.
- Provide and maintain regular reports, territory records, and post-call notes.
- Provide technical product training to distributors and customers.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive technical knowledge of product lines.
- Plan, initiate, and direct the sales of products to new and existing customers through routine calls, relationships, and product presentations.
Pay by Experience Level for Senior Territory Manager
Median of all compensation (including tips, bonus, and overtime) by years of experience.
Related Job Salaries
Key Stats for Senior Territory Manager
Rated 4 out of 5
based on 5 votes.