Avg. Base Salary (AED)
The average salary for a Business Development Executive is AED 105,000 in 2023
What Do Business Development Executives Do?
Duties of a business development executive may vary, but typically include:
- Attracting new consumers in an effort to sell more products through the use of effective marketing practices.
-Finding other brands and companies to work alongside to reach out to other markets and to establish joint ventures.
-Research other brands and market trends, brainstorming ideas for new products and services.
-Build the brand's reputation with the consumer.
- Work closely with the regional sales managers …Read more
- Develop positive business relationships with clients.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities for business partnerships.
- Write business proposals and lead negotiation of contract terms.
- Evaluate the benefits and risks of potential partnerships.
FAQs About Business Development Executives
What is the highest pay for Business Development Executives?
Our data indicates that the highest pay for a Business Development Executive is AEDNaN / year
What is the lowest pay for Business Development Executives?
Our data indicates that the lowest pay for a Business Development Executive is AEDNaN / year
How can Business Development Executives increase their salary?
Increasing your pay as a Business Development Executive is possible in different ways. Change of employer: Consider a career move to a new employer that is willing to pay higher for your skills. Level of Education: Gaining advanced degrees may allow this role to increase their income potential and qualify for promotions. Managing Experience: If you are a Business Development Executive that oversees more junior Business Development Executives, this experience can increase the likelihood to earn more.