The average salary for a Human Resources (HR) Specialist with Benefits & Compensation skills in United Arab Emirates is AED 144,000.
MEDIAN AED 144,000
Is Human Resources (HR) Specialist your job title? Get a personalized salary report!
AED 78k - AED 195k
AED 0 - AED 5k
AED 81k - AED 205k
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Human Resources (HR) Specialist
A human resources (HR) specialist is responsible to various tasks within the HR department. Working under an HR manager, the HR specialist focuses on a specific task or role such as payroll, benefits, training, compensation, recruiting, and customer service for employees. The HR specialist assists with daily operations of the HR department, which typically includes being the first point of contact for employees. Duties include answering general employee questions, data entry into payroll and HR …Read more
Human Resources (HR) Specialist Tasks
- Answer employee questions about policy and procedures, and refers to specialist as needed.
- Supports and maintains HR activities and programs; such as staffing, compensation, benefits, training and safety.
- Coordinate and administer employee compensation, training and benefit programs; including communications.
- Coordinate projects, such as; new hire orientation, HR events, benefits open enrollment and company-wide meetings.
- Supports HR activities and programs; such as staffing, compensation, benefits, training and safety.
Explore the most common career paths for Human Resources (HR) Specialist. Thickness and color of lines indicates popularity of movement from one job to the next. Visit our career path planner to research other job paths.
Human Resources (HR) Specialist
More common (> 20%)
Somewhat common (8 - 20%)
Less common (< 8%)
Human Resources (HR) Specialist Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Human Resources (HR) Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
Skills that pay less than market rate include Performance Management, Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Recruiting, Human Resources (HR) and Employee Relations.
Related Job Salaries
AED 17k - AED 391k
AED 10k - AED 188k
AED 16k - AED 245k
AED 39k - AED 539k
AED 8k - AED 163k
AED 48k - AED 358k
AED 182 - AED 194k
AED 5k - AED 260k
AED 9k - AED 149k
AED 117k - AED 953k