Avg. Base Salary (INR)
The average salary for an Inside Sales Manager is ₹940,000
What is the Pay by Experience Level for Inside Sales Managers?
An early career Inside Sales Manager with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of ₹510,775 based on 7 salaries. A mid-career Inside Sales Manager with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of ₹707,500 based on 12 salaries.
What Do Inside Sales Managers Do?
In recent years, the primary responsibilities of an inside sales manager has been transformed from coordinating appointments for outside sales representatives into providing assistance in generating customer leads, overseeing existing accounts, and synchronizing the efforts of multiple sales departments. An inside sales manager works in tandem with a number of inside sales representatives and is often responsible for reporting to a member of an upper management team, such as a regional sales …Read more
- Manage the inside sales and order processing team.
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to by the team.
- Provide assistance to close large sales opportunities; handle and resolve escalated customer issues.
- Train sales staff, implement sales incentive programs and goals to increase employee performance.
- Monitor sales statistics to determine sales quota, inventory requirements and monitor customer preferences.