The average salary for a Mid-Career Technical Recruiter with Full-Cycle Recruiting skills in Bangalore, Karnataka is ₹589,581.
Is Technical Recruiter your job title? Find out what you should be paid
Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.What's this?
₹494k - ₹1m
₹503k - ₹1m
Your Market Worth Over Time
How has your pay changed over time for your market? Find out by taking our salary quiz.
Job Description for Technical Recruiter
Technical recruiters are in charge of researching, screening, and selecting talented candidates with technical abilities for hiring organizations. They manage and analyze candidate experience, and pick the individual(s) that best fit with provided position requirements. Technical recruiters use their networking abilities to find the best talent in the market, and they make work offers based on their technical skills. In addition, they must accompany these technical candidates through the process…Read more
Technical Recruiter Tasks
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- May be involved in writing and posting job descriptions using appropriate technical terminology.
- Effectively source, screen and interview applicants for technical skills and ability.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary.
Technical Recruiter Job Listings
Search for more jobs
Popular Skills for Technical Recruiter
Skills that pay less than market rate include Negotiation, Sourcing and Recruiting.
Pay Difference by Location
Learn more about cost of living by city.
Years of Experience
This data is based on 22 survey responses.
Related Job Salaries
₹295k - ₹2m
₹144k - ₹692k
₹151k - ₹796k
₹194k - ₹860k
₹117k - ₹491k
₹231k - ₹997k
₹305k - ₹2m
₹303k - ₹929k
₹142k - ₹636k
₹360k - ₹2m